When you’re in the construction and/or energy field service industry, you must adhere to many requirements/standards, and your current management accounting systems might just not be cutting it.
Having your operations, financial data, payroll, job and unit costing, preventative maintenance, field ticketing, communications, work orders, dispatch, scheduling, inventory, and equipment tracking data centralized into a single database is critical to success. Whether you’re providing general construction services, constructing oilfield structures, miles of pipeline, performing maintenance, or servicing wells, you should trust your management accounting and service operations to Asyma Solutions – as many in the construction and energy field service industry already do.
As new best practices evolve and business automation software is enhanced, businesses must evolve to take advantage of these changes. Asyma Solutions specializes in construction and energy service business process analysis and provides companies with a detailed analysis that reduces or eliminates countless hours and resources lost due to duplication, human error, and more. We optimize your processes so you can take advantage of advances in management best practices and ensure your ongoing success.
Is your construction or field service business troubled by:
- Inability to determine profit or loss by phase or category of job?
- Inability to prepare detailed billing by contract, site, and/or task?
- Low utilization of equipment and labour due to poor scheduling?
- Field reporting that is non-existent or done after the fact?
- Poor project management due to limited access to information?
- Inability to track retainage and holdbacks?
- Difficulty in tracking billable and non-billable hours?
- Inability to prepare accurate estimates or track RFIs?
- Cumbersome reporting?
Asyma Solutions consultants can improve your business and profits through planning, tracking and process improvements, including:
- Accurate visibility and reporting on job/service profitability with a click of a button.
- Breaking down costs to determine profit/loss.
- Comparing actual cost to estimate and determine if project
s/service calls are on budget.
- Proper procedures to document change orders.
- Improved office information flow for accurate invoicing and accelerated collections.
- Timely reports to control material, labour, and equipment costs.
- Continuous monitoring of projects by site and tas
- ks with comparison to estimates.
- Purchase order control processing with integration to project costing or service management.
- Timesheet automation with integration to payroll and project costing or service management.
- Timely field reports to control material, labour, and equipment costs.
- Dispatched routing of service calls to control assignment allocation.
Success Story: Construction & Field Service - JF Cook